Saturday, January 17, 2009

Run update and a potential good recipe!

We did it! We actually ran for 20 minutes straight today! I was really nervous I would pass out b/c the longest we had run to date was only 8 minutes. I was shocked to see the next step up was 20 minutes!!!! It was so hard, but I found my rhythm and pushed through to the end. It felt to good! At work Thursday night Latrice calculated my running schedule until August. If all goes well I will be running my first half marathon August 23!!!!! I want to do this so bad! Our first 5K will be March 14. I think its called March Down Greenville in Dallas. 

Total weight loss so far: 4 pounds.

On to week 6 of our program!



Found this recipe today and wanted to file it away for future use...

Cherry Limeade Punch

1 can cherry limeade concentrate
1 bottle sprite
1 jar maraschino cherries
1 lime

Put in limeade and add sprite. Pour in the juice from the cherries. Then add the cherries and sliced up lime for look and taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment