Friday, December 10, 2010

Reese meets Santa Clause!

I could not WAIT to take Reese to meet Santa! She was in an awesome mood tonight so when Andrew got home from work we headed up to Firewheel to check out the setup. Sure it wasn't the most spectacular arrangement but there was only 1 person in front of us and Reese was continuing her good mood, so we went for it! We paid our obligatory $17 for two 5X7 pictures and got started! I got to take pics too since we were buying pics. Here is Andrew right after putting her down in Santa's lap. She just looked up at him like "Who are you!!!"


This one is so cute! The one we ended up buying looks similar to this but closer.


Now she is very distracted by the kids in line after us.


Now she is with her daddy! She did great! No tears! I wasn't really worried, since I hear that next year will be the year to worry about tears!


1 comment:

  1. I had no clue you had a blog Emily!! Yay- I'm so excited to be able to keep up better and go back and read your past entries.

    ReplyDelete