Monday, July 7, 2008

Husband and Wife Finally!!!!!

We are married and it is wonderful and fabulous!!!!! The wedding was seriously everything I could have every hoped for and more!!!! I've had this vision since we started planning and it by far surpassed my wildest dreams!!!! We had such a fun and special day!!!! Honeymoon was also wonderful! We did so many excursions and stayed very busy, and were exhausted when we got home! Of course we had to stop by the house on the way home from the airport and were so suprised as to how much they had completed on it!!! We will be closing next week "they say"! I keep reliving our special day and wish I could snap my fingers and be back their with all our family and friends. But I am soooo excited about what is to come for my HUSBAND and I!!!!!
Latest house pic and many wedding pics following...all jumbled in order of course!































2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Abosolutely love your colors and the brides maids boks...very lovely.

    So glad that everything came out the way you invisioned!

    and Oh my love the way the house is coming along....can't wait to see the finished product.

    Any pics on the HM?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! You look Beautiful! I'm so happy for you! It sounds like you are settling into the next stage of life wonderfully! Congratulations again and May you and Andrew have a lifetime of happiness together!!!
    ~Kristen from Xanga :)

    ReplyDelete