Monday, April 6, 2009

New Stuff!

Lots of new stuff going on around here!!!


Mack Thomas turned 6 months old on 4/5/09 and he has been showing off his new skills including rolling over and eating baby food at his big boy highchair!



I wanted a new wreath for our front door (seeing as I just took our Christmas one down last month) for spring. I really wanted one at Williamsonoma.com, but it was 60 bucks! I went to Hobby Lobby and got all the crafts to make one myself! Our new wreath only cost about 20 bucks! The best part...I made it myself!



Little Sierra enjoying her new digs!



We made a spur of the moment purchase with our tax refund and got a new TV! The boys also got a new toy out of the box and played for hours in it. You should have seen husband and I trying to lift it on top of the entertainment cabinet. Pretty interesting and I thought I was going to drop it at one point! We are going to eventually get a new tv stand and mount it on the wall. Watching TV on this thing is a whole new experience!




Lilly enjoying his new sleeping area where the old tv was.



For my co-worker Claire's baby shower I made some red velvet cake balls and chocolate chip cheese ball dip in honor of her new baby boy coming this May! Husband got to lick the beaters. It reminded me of when I was a kid and my sister and I always got to lick the beaters of whatever our mom was making at the time.








No comments:

Post a Comment