Tuesday, January 19, 2010

29 weeks

29 weeks!!! Last week of the 20's! I can't believe I'll be 30 weeks this Friday! I had another great appointment last week. BP was great, total weight gain is 15 lbs, baby's HR was 152, and I was measuring right at 29 weeks at 28 weeks and 5 days. I am going every 2 weeks now. I remember thinking I would never get to this point in the pregnancy! I need to pick a pedi soon, and I think I have narrowed it down to 2 within the same group. I worked Thurs, Fri, and Sat night last week and I was pretty much spent come Sunday morning. I can still do 3 nights in a row, but boy is it getting harder! Craving of the week: those little chocolate hostess donettes!!! SO GOOD!!! Something cute the past few weeks...she has been head down with her little butt on my right side. You can feel and see her little tush moving back and forth. It's so cute! I could just sit and watch my belly move all day. My pillow count is up to 4 now! Body pillow on my left, 2 pillows on my right for when I switch sides so I don't have to re-situate the body pillow, and 1 under my head! We just got a king bed last summer and I barely even see husband way over there on the other side with my pillow fort between us!


29 weeks

3 comments:

  1. You look fantastic at 29 weeks!...

    Silly question but how do I add you to my list?.. I haven't really used my blogger in a while but Im wanting to...help!...lol

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea! Maybe you have to invite me or something? Sorry I am not much help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so A-DORABLE! 30 weeks tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete