Thursday, January 28, 2010

Puppies and Kittens


I had a Dr's appointment this morning after work. We saw one of Dr B's partner's Dr N. She said everything looks great and to "keep on reading to the baby and playing her music." Andrew and I both looked at each other kind of panicked b/c we have not read her one book!!! We are horrible parents!!! I have played her a song or two from the iphone, but I need to get on this!!! We have a few books for her, but I am leaving most of the book selection to her personal librarian (my mom) who requested to play this role in her life. So to redeem ourselves, I swung by Target on the way home and purchased the Baby Touch and Feel Puppies and Kittens book. I got home and read it to her on the couch while eating my chick-fil-a. I feel much better about the situation now! I picked this book b/c her big brothers both have appearances in it!

So our prayers have been answered.....


I'M GOING TO DAY SHIFT!!!!!!!


Yes it's true! In just 2 short weeks, when the new schedule starts, I am finally being moved up to days after 2 years and 9 months of working the night shift!!!! Oh this could not have come at a better time! I found out this morning and got to tell Andrew when he met me for my appointment! Praise the Lord!! He is picking up Cheddars to go for tonight and then we are going to go celebrate tomorrow night!!!!

31 weeks tomorrow and my first shower is on Saturday!!!! I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment