Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hospital Pics and Visitors

We had such a great hospital stay! Reese and I both had wonderful nurses! I even got to have Amanda and Dana! Everyone took great care of us. Food was good and they even made sure Andrew got a tray when I did! We had so many visitors who brought us beautiful flowers, gifts, and food. I wish I had gotten everyone's picture who came by!

Relaxing on mommy...





Josh, Jenny, Kaitlin, and Avery (Jenny is one of my former patients now good friend!)...
Hearing test...


Nancy and Tami. Tami went into labor like 3 days later and had Alyssa!


On Easter morning they wheeled her in wearing bunny ears! It was so cute! All the babies were lined up in the nursery with their bunny ears on!



Aunt Amberly...

Aunt Amberly, Josh, Jonathan, and Emily...

Lonna..

Unkie WiiWii...


Nanny and Grampa...

Aunt Babs...

Simon and Michele our neighbors...


Dege and Megan...
Grammee...

Papa...

Other visitors that came by that I did not get a pic of were Tom and Kathy Stites, Uncle Aaron, Aunt Worth Anne, and cousin Mack, Kelly Brown, and Margie Lemmon!

No comments:

Post a Comment