Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Decor 2009

It was sooooo much easier decorating this year with it being our 2nd year in our house. The only thing I added was these 2 little trees on our front entry table. The train is from my childhood. Starting the year I was born my mom and dad got me a new piece every year until it was complete! I'm so glad I have it today! The only picture missing is my Willow Tree nativity scene. I need to take a picture and add that!




When the cats are not busy climbing the tree and knocking the ornaments off, they like to lay all precious like underneath the tree. Don't be fooled though! It's an act!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Emily ..Merry Christmas and So good to hear that all is well with you and little Reese.

    You Christmas tree is wonderful!

    Just wanted to stop by and wish you a very Happy New Year!!...

    ReplyDelete