Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mommy Mobile and Texas Snow

This month is was time to finally trade the ol' 4 Runner in. My 3 year lease was finally up. I seriously felt like I just got this car! We decided to buy a used Sequoia to have long term! I was very reminiscent the day I gave it back though. This is the car my daddy helped me lease as my nursing school graduation present. I drove this car during the 3 year time span I got engaged, built a house, got married, and found out I was pregnant. It's amazing the memories that come back just b/c of a car you had during that time. But alas, it was time to move on. I did take some pictures of her last day in front of our house!

The morning after we bought the Sequoia, it snowed!!!! In Texas!!! Every year it never ceases to amaze me when it's in the 70's and then a few days later it's snowing! I am one of those horrible Texas Snow drivers. It was real fun driving the new car to my OB appointment later that morning...j/k. But we made it in one piece! Andrew was able to meet me at the appointment and we had a fun lunch date after that consisted of touring Reese's potential daycare at my work and Jason's Deli.



^^The new ride^^

The best part about my new ride??? THE SEAT WARMERS!!!!!! I'm so glad I got this car in December so I could use them!!!! We all know I will only be able to use these about 2 months out of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment