Tuesday, December 22, 2009

25 weeks already???

Wow! 25 weeks have come and will be gone before we know it!!! It is really starting to fly by! Some highlights from the past few weeks...

  • I really started to notice much more regular movement from baby girl around 24 weeks. I can tell how she is laying most times when she kicks! She likes to alternate between cephalic and breech. She'll spend a few days head down and then flip to breech. It's so precious to feel those little feet kicking away in there!
  • I can now SEE her movements much more too! It's so cool to see her go to town in there!
  • My belly button is getting veeeery shallow. I am one of the many who thought it was cool to have a belly button ring back in the day. You can now see the bottom part of where the piercing was if that makes sense. I have never seen that before!
  • We registered at around 24 weeks. Aside from a minor breakdown in the bouncer aisle(I didn't know which one she would want the most!), we did pretty good!
  • Reese received her first package to our house! It was so fun seeing it addressed to Reese Elizabeth Herrell. My mom's precious friend who I call Aunt Kelly sent her a sweet pink and brown SOFT kitty with a little matching kitty lovey to go with it for Christmas. I think she will love them!
  • My 1 hr GTT is at my next appointment on the 28th. Which means I get to carb load over Christmas! I could not have timed that better!

22 weeks


23 weeks


24 weeks


25 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment