Wow! 25 weeks have come and will be gone before we know it!!! It is really starting to fly by! Some highlights from the past few weeks...
- I really started to notice much more regular movement from baby girl around 24 weeks. I can tell how she is laying most times when she kicks! She likes to alternate between cephalic and breech. She'll spend a few days head down and then flip to breech. It's so precious to feel those little feet kicking away in there!
- I can now SEE her movements much more too! It's so cool to see her go to town in there!
- My belly button is getting veeeery shallow. I am one of the many who thought it was cool to have a belly button ring back in the day. You can now see the bottom part of where the piercing was if that makes sense. I have never seen that before!
- We registered at around 24 weeks. Aside from a minor breakdown in the bouncer aisle(I didn't know which one she would want the most!), we did pretty good!
- Reese received her first package to our house! It was so fun seeing it addressed to Reese Elizabeth Herrell. My mom's precious friend who I call Aunt Kelly sent her a sweet pink and brown SOFT kitty with a little matching kitty lovey to go with it for Christmas. I think she will love them!
- My 1 hr GTT is at my next appointment on the 28th. Which means I get to carb load over Christmas! I could not have timed that better!