Monday, March 22, 2010

Busy Busy!!!

Day shift is soooo great!!!! It is so wonderful being on a normal schedule for once!!! I will NEVER go back to night shift! We have been busy running around these last few weeks getting ready for baby Reese to be here any day!!! The house is spotless, laundry is kept up, nursery is done, and we are just patiently waiting! Enjoying these last few days just us! I feel like she could be here any day. For some reason I keep thinking this is the week. But I usually think that every day and then I go to bed and wake up and I'm still pregnant. She is feeling alot lower the past few days and I am definitely a contracting maniac. They have been every 10 minutes(sometimes 5!) since Friday. But they still don't hurt. There will be a painful one mixed in every now and then but nothing too crazy. I can't believe my stomach has stretched this much! No stretch marks yet. *crossing fingers* My feet feel like they have grown this past week and I can't wear any of my flats without being in pain. Thank goodness it warmed back up today so I can go back to flip flops! It snowed here in Texas several inches yesterday!!!!! We were glad she didn't decide to make her appearance during all that craziness! Andrew met me up at work on Friday and we ran down to the doctor for our appt (going every week now!). My dr was out of town on spring break all last week, but is back now. We will get to see him this Wednesday. Anyways, on Friday I was 1.5 cm dilated!!!! I go back in forth between wanting to go into labor myself and being induced next week. We will see what Dr B. says this Wed. I just can't believe this is the end!!! This is it! Life will change forever VERY soon! I got cancelled today so today would be a great day to get stuff done, but there is nothing to do!!! So I'm going to run up to Target and buy New Moon and put my feet up and RELAX!

A few nursery pics...




37 weeks...


38 weeks...


We are ready for you Reese and CANNOT WAIT to meet you!!! I just can't wait to see this little face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment