Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BOWS!!!!

When I found out we were having a girl I could not WAIT to start buying bows!!! I grew up with a bow on my head and Reese will too! I actually surprised myself by not putting them on her as much as I thought I would. She rarely wears one around here and I maybe throw one on her about 50% of the time when we go out somewhere. She is very cute in them though! Just this week she discovered them on top of her head and has started pulling the headband over her eyes. It's so funny when she does this b/c it looks like she is wearing her bow like a pair of sunglasses. Anyways...I get a creative itch from time to time and I sure got one today! With the holidays around the corner and all the cute holiday attire in stores I have been looking for some cute festive bows to go with them, but couldn't quite find what I was looking for! So I spent a little bit of time watching some tutorials, made a quick trip to hobby lobby and...


VOILA!!!

I'm so proud of them. They are very amateur-looking, but I think they turned out pretty cute. I did the one on the left 1st based on a video and then kind of did my own thing on the right. We are going to be all set in the bow department for all the upcoming holidays!

My little model...


I think she likes them!

1 comment: