Saturday, February 21, 2009

Guess who found his feet!

We went over to the "other Herrell's" and had some Dickey's barbeque last night. Mack impressed us by showing us his new talent...he found his feet! He is such a handsome baby and I swear he gets cuter and cuter everytime we see him! He is making all these fun laughing noises now too!



When we got home last night Andrew checked the mail. I had a handwritten letter from the Sr. VP and COO of Presbyterian Dallas hospital! I get letters from patients from time to time but have never gotten one from somebody so high up! I just have to share!


Emily,

I conducted rounds on P4N on Feb 2, 2009. Your patient, K______ W________, was very complimentary of you. She said that you responded promptly to her needs, and she received everything she needed. You also took care of her family and friends. She felt like she was treated like a princess.

I want to extend my appreciation for your commitment to excellence and for providing compassionate, quality care. Thank you for making a difference and the great job you do.

                                                                                                     J_____ B______
                                                                                                     SVP/COO


Wow! It feels so good to get recognized like that for your hard work!

1 comment:

  1. Finally .. Ive been trying my hardest to leave you a comment and for some reason it wouldn't allow me to.. at last it did.

    First off just want to say Kuddos to you hun.. that was such a sweet letter. Im happy that your hard work and sweet personality was noticed.

    I read your other post and so I will comment on them right now..

    Im sorry to hear about what happened to Andrew, and I pray that what you noted does come his way, and the many others who may be going through the similar situations. Stay strong!

    lastly... Ahhh Im soooo jealous... the mountians looked great!!! Does not compare to what we have here on the east coast. They are pretty but not nearly as your pics show. Jared badly want to take me out west for some snowbaording ...but I think that will sometime be whenever I've become better at it...

    Sending lots of postitive thoughts and ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete