Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random...

Husband had a good meeting today with a recruiter who seemed to think she would be able to secure him a job within the next month! Trying to stay positive despite the fact that is seems no firms are hiring right now. I am so thankful for all this time we get to spend together! Since I only work 3 days a week we are enjoying seeing each other much more! The weather is amazing in TX now! Like 70's and 80's! We kicked off our 1/2 marathon training tonight with a 3 mile run. Oh goodness I was hurting by the end of it though since we hadn't run since Valentine's Day since I had to work 4 nights straight after returning home from our trip. My face got so red and it almost felt like it was going to explode. We did it though, and our time was 32 minutes. Not too bad! We just need to get back into the routine of running. Especially with the 3 boxes of Girl Scout cookies that just arrived from work! Yum Samoas!

No comments:

Post a Comment