Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April 10, 2010- My 27th B-day!

I had the best birthday ever this year! The best part of the day was that I got to spend it with my 8 day old cutie and sweet family! Grammee, Papa, Nanny, Grampa, Aaron, Worth Anne, Mack and of course Andrew and Reese were all in attendance for my special day!

I requested to go to chick-fil-a for lunch. We tried to go around lunchtime, but with a newborn that is not always possible! I think we finally made it to chick-fil-a around 2 pm! This was the first outing that Andrew, Reese, and I had all together. Nanny was there too! Here is Reese sleeping through my birthday lunch! She was a doll baby!


Family shot in front of chick-fil-a!
When we got back home Jack insisted on sitting by his sleeping sister.

Grampa got in some Reese time.

Papa did too!

Grammee was in heaven!

We pretty much just sat around and stared at her all afternoon!

My baby was asleep, so Mack helped me blow my candles out!


Family pic!

Ending the day by cuddling with the best birthday gift ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment