Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010!

I had a perfect 1st Mother's Day!!! I couldn't have pictured it any better since I got to spend it with both our families! The day before Andrew planted 4 new knock-out rose bushes! We already have 1 that we planted right before Reese was born. We called it Reese's Rose bush. Now we have 5 in all! They will be so pretty when they all start blooming! Andrew gave me a very sweet card from him and Reese and a gorgeous diamond necklace! It is a beautiful cross with a diamond in it from good ole' James Avery! I was so surpised! He called it my mother's day/push present! Diamond is Reese and I's birth stone! Poor Andrew... But seriously it is so beautiful and very unexpected!

New rose bushes...


We loaded up and drove to Azle for a delicious lunch with the Herrell side. Aunt Amberly had the magic touch and was able to soothe Reese. We have the dreaded reflux right now and someone has not been happy after her feedings. :(

Mack hung out in his easy chair with a snack!

Grammee got in some loving with Reese.


Josh came over and said "Hi! What color are your eyes?" Too funny!


I love this family pic of us! Reese looks like a little doll!


Showing off her head holding skills!


Then we headed to Arlington to see my mom and dad! Reese gave her Nanny her present from William-Sonoma! She picked Nanny out some cupcake dessert plates in honor of us calling her our cupcake!


Nanny loved the plates of course!


Our 3 generation pic! It's just the 3 of us girls!

I had an amazing first mother's day! Thanks to everyone in my family for making me feel so special and loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment