Sunday, June 13, 2010

2 month appt

I felt so guilty taking Reese to her 2 month check up since I knew she was getting shots! All morning I moped around and apologized to her in advance! Andrew told me to snap out of it and she would be fine! I was so sad though! We went on a Friday afternoon so daddy could come too.
On the way...


When we walked into the exam room the nurse and the pedi said "Whoa!" when they saw her! They could tell just by looking at her that she was more than thriving! She gave the pedi and the nurse her usual big smiles! They oohed and ahhed over her!


Being cute before the shots are brought in.


As I said in her 2 month post below, she took the shots like a champ. I was mainly worried about her being cranky that night and the next night since Andrew would have her all day for the first time since I was working the weekend. But she was fine!

Showing off her cool camo girl bandaid!

My cutie all recovered from her shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment