Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Marchin for the Babies!

A couple girls and I are getting together to join the Presby team which will be walking in the Dallas March of Dimes walk on April 19 at White Rock Lake! The March of Dimes is an amazing and well known organization dedicated to "improving the health of babies by preventing pre-term birth defects, premature births, and infant mortalilty". This really hits so close to home for us! We spend so many days, weeks, and months with amazing women helping them to have successful pregnancies! The preterm deliveries we typically see result from diagnosis' such as preterm labor, pregnancy induced hypertension, and multiple gestation pregnancies. I am very lucky to work with such a passionate group of people who share my same love for this unique branch of health care. Perot 4 North @ Presby Dallas is a very special floor! We have so many wonderful success stories with our sweet patients! The greatest gift my job can offer me is to see mom, baby(ies), and the rest of the family start a happy, long life at home together. I have been so blessed to be a part of these families lives. Please join me in supporting the March of Dimes by donating to my goal of $100. Even $1.oo helps! THANK YOU!!!!!

You can click HERE to support us or on the side of my page where my fundraiser badge is!

No comments:

Post a Comment