Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Since becoming a mom I have...


  • put deoderant under only 1 arm.
  • switched my contacts and when I couldn't see thought that my eyesight had changed after pregnancy instead of during,
  • got ready for work and drove to work on a day that I wasn't scheduled.
  • apparently agreed to let Andrew do some fantasy football thingie every Wednesday night until 9:30 pm (I have no recollection of the conversation).
  • brought my lunch bag to work with no lunch in it.
  • mastered the art of pumping while driving.
  • worn the same pumping bra too many days in a row to count.
  • planned our outings around whether my child has pooped that day yet.
  • cried over diaper rash.
  • rejoiced over toots and burps.
  • laughed and cried more than ever before.
  • and LOVED SOMEONE MORE THAN I EVER KNEW POSSIBLE!!!!





  • My Heart

    No comments:

    Post a Comment